Battery performance is critical to your power systems, and APEC offers preventive UPS battery maintenance specifically designed to minimize the risk of system downtime and provide you with peace of mind.
Preventive maintenance maximizes up-time and extends battery life by eliminating problems before they happen. Whether a battery fails from defect or deterioration, the best time to find out is during a preventive maintenance service, not during a power failure when critical loads might be compromised. APEC will custom design a Preventive UPS Battery Maintenance package that is best for you, including the following features:
- Comprehensive maintenance for your V.R.L.A. or flooded batteries or Ni-Cd batteries
- Measure of cell voltage levels
- Total battery terminal voltages
- Visual inspection for leaks or bad cells
- Spot checks for connection torques
- Inspection of battery environment
- Testing of cell/unit internal ohmic values
- Detailed written inspection report of battery test and inspection results and recommendations for corrective actions
All UPS battery maintenance services conform to IEEE Guidelines and are available around the clock, scheduled at your convenience.